Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rivercitysports.com

Options
  • 07-12-2011 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I ordered 8 t shirts from this site on October 16th and still have not received them. Now they are ignoring emails and are constantly engaged when i try to call.

Just warning people and if anyone can help me get a refund please let me know. Unfortunately paid by credit card (paypal wasn't an option) so i think i'm screwed. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Silver Clown

Sorry you've had such trouble with them. You should contact your credit card company and explain the situation to them. They will likely be able to help you get your money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I've ordered from them in the past without any issues. Can you log onto their site and track your order ?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

Finally got through to them...they're looking into it now trying to trace exactly where the parcel has gone.Hopefully the end is in sight for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Cheers for the heads-up, let us know how you get on. They'd want to be compensating at this stage...

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Cheers for the heads-up, let us know how you get on. They'd want to be compensating at this stage...

Ok almost a week since i posted that and am still no nearer to a resolution.

Compensation? lol..I have never once even gotten an apology from them.The latest is on Friday i was told as soon as they locate the parcel i can have a refund (at this point i don't care about the merchandise i ordered).

Problem is they just keep telling me they're still trying to get through to USPS and until they do and locate the parcel i can't have a refund.

Everytime it's me contacting them, they never email to let me know how things are going.

VERY frustrated here. I only wish there was somewhere i could report them to and show how serious i am.I have bought alot of stuff online and never been treated so bad

So beware guys! :mad:

• Advertisement

Finally got my shirts on the 23rd of December..lol

I wouldn't touch these guys again so long as i live!

Thanks for the suggestions again lads! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 UnklePhil

Finally got my shirts on the 23rd of December..lol

I wouldn't touch these guys again so long as i live!

Thanks for the suggestions again lads! :)

Wow! just in time for xmas.

Will avoid them. Thanks for the tip

Advertisement