Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notice boards in dublin

Options
  • 07-12-2011 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of or have a list of public notice boards in the Dublin area?
    I think it would be handy if we had a list, alot of people like bargain hunting and it's amazing what you can find pinned up for sale on notice boards.

Cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Melissa Love

I am actually looking for an answer to this same question. There is no list anywhere online that I can find either. Maybe we can start a list? Maybe everytime we spot one we can list it here and then we can compile something out of it. Might be a good idea.

I know there is a public notice board that I noticed in <b>Rathmines Library</b>. Anyone else?

Unless there is a message board here on boards.ie in the Dublin City area that I am missing where people post deals and little flyer like things...

Thanks guys :)

Advertisement