Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copy shop glanmire

Options
  • 07-12-2011 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I had a terrible experience in the copy shop in the glanmire. It's the one in the crestfield shopping centre. I brought in my college transcript to get it copied yesterday. I asked the man behind the counter how much it was. 20c a page. I said jeez that's dear put handed over my euro any way. He didn't check it for a staple or take the one in it out. The document got stuck and he ripped the first page. He proceeded to give out to me about the staple. I told him I didn't know there was a staple and he was the one putting it through. I also asked him to be careful with the document as I couldn't get another copy. (was waiting for three weeks for this one). He then told me to take my business else where. I asked why. He replied that I was giving out about the price. He started roaring and shouting at me. He then said management reserve the right to refuse admission. I was horrified. He called me a b**** and that I wasn't a big woman!!! I was shaking with anger. I told him he was a disgrace to the community by treating his customers like this. He replies he helps the community. I work in retail and in my ten yrs working there I have never had such a bad experience. I just want people to be aware of my experience before giving this man your business.

Advertisement