Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Dublin Hotel or Apartment?

Options
  • 07-12-2011 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey everyone, my friends and I will be going to Dublin in mid/early January for 1 or 2 nights and I was wondering would anyone know of any cheap preferably self catering apartments that is fairly centrally located. I have heard of people getting a 4 bedroom apartment around the temple bar area for 140 a night.. I am open to hotel suggestions too.

Regards,
    Jack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Have you tried hostelworld.com?

They have a search engine for all kinds of accommodation including apartments. The apartments in Dublin seem cheap enough in the middle of January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭drBill

Latchfords of Baggot Street is one I use frequently and very happy with it.

They do bedsits rather than apartments so might be smaller than what you are after but it is well located and not too pricey. Search for them on tripadvisor.com and their own website and you'll get a better idea of what they're like.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭frasr

Stayed in the Lesson Bridge Hotel a few times, nice hotel & a good location right at Lesson St Bridge.

Can be booked through booking.com but tends to be slightly cheaper if you ring to book
    Their website is
    www.leesonbridgehouse.ie or call 01 668 1000.
    Buffet breakfast is ok & cheap enough, if I remember it's 5 or 6 euro. Parking is available but I don't know the cost, there's free evening on-street parking just down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved to requests

Advertisement