Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiator Brackets

• 07-12-2011 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi There,
    I'm doing up a house at the moment and just as it was nearly finished some contractor lost 3 brackets for the radiators I have tried ITC and they don't stock them any more because the radiators are around 10 years old and it looks like I'll have to get 2 new radiators

Does anyone know where I can get these or does anyone have a few I can take/buy

Any help is greatly Appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

some clue on the type of radiators would be a useful addition to the information provided thus far

wall hung
    floor mounted
    cast iron
    steel
    alu

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭colincork

They are steel and wall mounted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Radiators hav'nt changed that much in 10 yrs, most plumbings suppliers have some odd brackets in their stores, they may not be an exact match but you can cut new slots in them to make them fit.
    (where are you based)

aujopimur wrote: »
    Radiators hav'nt changed that much in 10 yrs, most plumbings suppliers have some odd brackets in their stores, they may not be an exact match but you can cut new slots in them to make them fit.
    (where are you based)
    Based in cork city,must take a trip out to a few builders providers and the likes tomorrow morning.anyone know a good place in cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭DoneDL

If you get stuck a good fabricator would easily make some for you if you bring one as a template.

• Advertisement

DoneDL wrote: »
    If you get stuck a good fabricator would easily make some for you if you bring one as a template.
    Ya I was thinking that alright,Could anyone give me a rough estimate for this?or does anyone ln cork know a fabricator?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Cork Builders Prov. in Pouladuff or Heatmerchants Turners Cross should have plenty, if you have an old one, bring it with you, you might get an exact match.

Advertisement