Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Wars

Options
  • 07-12-2011 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Dismal evening. Didn't have a full team on, no one wanted to step up to be BC. Got rolled on Lakeville.

3 Maus, 3 IS-7, 2 T-30 4 -100s IS-3, Tiger II and Type E.
    Maus defended base, Tiger II and IS-3 held middle, 2 E-100's went lower town. Rest went upper town with arty following.

Mines was similar, a team we should have destroyed but lack of full team and losing arty to T-54/E-50 combo taking the hill before our IS-7's & Patton got there meant we under a lot of pressure very early.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm stuck in work on late shifts all week, and can't make the matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I'll try and make them this evening.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I've had a mad week (and not in a good way) but I'll be online tonight; gone tomorrow (company christmas party) and then I should be back online more regularly again.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

i missed out, dont be about on wed due to football :o

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Just back from Germany (no not part of the troika)

it will get better

• Advertisement
Advertisement