Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Day Lunch in Tralee - where?

Options
  • 07-12-2011 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what hotel or restaurant offer Christmas Day Lunch in Tralee town or just outside Tralee like earl of desmond or barrygarry hotel etc.
    Would like feedback too on the experience and price etc.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭beertons

The Earl of Desmond closes I think. And I'm fairly sure Ballygarry does too. Drove by them both last xmas eve and the one before, and they were both locked up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ci Ci

For Christmas 2009 my family and I went to Keane's in Curraheen about 2 miles past Blennerville. While on the expensive side (to be expected on Xmas day) the food was really good, the service was excellent and the few pints afterwards were enjoyed by all non-drivers. Overall a really good experience and would highly recommend,

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

Had xmas dinner in Finnegan restsurant in Denny Street, lovely meal.
    Thanks for the previos replies in this post and the tralee thread post.
    Merry xmas & happy new year.

Advertisement