Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APB Reloaded

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I played it when it wasn't F2P and in beta and it wasn't a bad game at all tbh. Definitely worth a look now that it's F2P.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

Excited this is finally out. I don't think there are many really good F2P, just a few, but this looks to be in the latter camp.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Played a bit of it there, it's not bad, it's set up to play in a groups of 4 and you do missions and try to beat rival gangs to the objective which usually ends in a shoot out.

The world seems to be sparse on NPCs which you can kill and mug and i'm not fond of the UI.
    Theres 4 districts to play aswell, one being a social district where people hang out before all this though you have to do a tutorial run first.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm gonna get get if its free,how come it failed in the first place?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Cause it was a buggy mess which no once played. As with many MMO's, it was a good idea, poorly implemented.

Will give the free version a go, though unless it's been significantly improved, it won't last long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i had the same problem with APBr as i did with DC universe. The F2P version is incredibly laggy after the initial starting missions/quests.

That said i did really enjoy the first 20 minutes, but found myself comparing it to GTA4 and ended up playing GTA afterwards too.

If the server lag wasnt such an issue i'd give it another go.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

was just wondering has anyone played this recently, is it worth downloading to play for a while or is it a waste of bandwidth?

Advertisement