Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox iOS App - 'My Xbox Live'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

The link you have up doesnt work.
    Tried finding it on my iphone and just found aload of crap instead (nevermind found it there:P)

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Should work now, weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

They'd better add something new to the WP7 app so...

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

mcgovern wrote: »
    They'd better add something new to the WP7 app so...
    I think they did. Has more features than the iOS one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Patiently waiting for Android app.

• Advertisement

Microsoft have released an app for iOS, finally!
    Frankly surprised MS Management swallowed their pride enough to let this happen.
    They actually released a Windows Live Messenger client for iOS so it wouldn't be their first app.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

This is actually a pretty handy App and not before time. I think it might actually replace my usage of the unofficial '360 Live' application.
    As a side note: If you shake your iPhone when you're on the Social screen, your Avatar falls over - it's worth a chuckle every now and then, but I'm easily amused :).

As for MS Applications in the App Store, they already have several apps for iOS (MSN Messenger, OneNote, PhotoSynth, Bing, Microsoft Tag and a general MSN App). Some of them are actually quite good - apart from the Microsoft Tag (The Bing app handles MS Tags, QR codes, Barcodes, etc.) and the general MSN one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Why can't they just make one for Android now?

Advertisement