Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House broke into, Lismore Lawn

Options
  • 07-12-2011 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Anyone see anything suspicous in the Lismore lawn area? My grandparents were burgurled while at the hospital. If i find out names there will be a cash reward

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭The_Shotz

DaleB91 wrote: »
    Anyone see anything suspicous in the Lismore lawn area? My grandparents were burgurled while at the hospital. If i find out names there will be a cash reward

If you find out let me know too, parents house was done, crazy amount of houses been done in the area for the past 2/3 months.

Cops don't seem to give a sh1t either!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DaleB91

Thanks, my grandparents are 70years of age like. Their terrified now to sleep in their own house. I don't care who the people are, Balaclavas and bats sort everything out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Thanks, my grandparents are 70years of age like. Their terrified now to sleep in their own house. I don't care who the people are, Balaclavas and bats sort everything out
    i would,nt blame em as there home which is supposed to be a sense of security was interfered with by the scum of the earth and i hope karma gets the fookers and that your grandparents are able to get on with there lives as soon as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭Bards

'bout time, if the Gardai (Read Government) let these scumbags off with a slap on the wrist 'tis about time the Law Abbiding Citizens stand up for themsleves and sort these scumbags out once and for all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Dale, did the garda turn up and take any forensics like finger prints for example?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

if ya find out names, give me a message i,ll come with ya and we,ll take em for a trip up the comeraghs and leave the scum there

I guarantee ya the bleeding heart liberals on this forum will be up in arms over your post, but it really is the only solution when the courts don't work. Fool em and give em a right beatin' they won't forget

Hey, thanks everyone. Guards came up and finger printed. Most positive prints were on a tore envolope and a biscuit with coins in it. Guards couldn't find how they got in till i showed them how easy it is to open double doors. They pieced together everything else from there. The neighbour seen 1 fella coming out the front door and letting in two others but thought it was just one of the grandchildren.
    Ex_infantry. Thanks so much man, and if any the mods wanna block or give a warning please give it to me because he was been a friend is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Hey man. If ya find out who they are just pm me.
    Hope the gramps are OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

seanybiker wrote: »
    Hey man. If ya find out who they are just pm me.
    Hope the gramps are OK.

:mad: What you would not give to get your hands on them, robbing old people is some messed up siht. I would not be an angel myself but old people :(
    Makes me wonder how screwed were going to be when were older if its like this now.

Lads the support is unreal thanks so much! These scumbags better be caught and if all they get is a fine or probation then a nice law abiding citizen might have to take things into his hands. Its going on too long now that these scum are aloud into our homes or loved ones homes. How many court cases each month are been brought up over these offences and how many of these people are going away for it? Judicial system is ****ed in this country, governments ****ed, Ireland is a ****ed up country. Only place in the world where you can beat, rape and kill someone and be given a verdict of manslaughter and a new identity when you're released.

• Advertisement

Hey, thanks everyone. Guards came up and finger printed. Most positive prints were on a tore envolope and a biscuit with coins in it. Guards couldn't find how they got in till i showed them how easy it is to open double doors. They pieced together everything else from there. The neighbour seen 1 fella coming out the front door and letting in two others but thought it was just one of the grandchildren.
    Ex_infantry. Thanks so much man, and if any the mods wanna block or give a warning please give it to me because he was been a friend is all
    no problem at all, i know first hand what its like to have possessions robbed as my car was nicked from the workshop of a garage it was being repaired in during the night and the rage that i had built up was unreal coz of the stress it caused me, luckily i do weight lifting in a local gym and did a lot of pumping to release it or i would have killed someone

chelloveks wrote: »
    I guarantee ya the bleeding heart liberals on this forum will be up in arms over your post, but it really is the only solution when the courts don't work. Fool em and give em a right beatin' they won't forget
    well let em off!!! if there offended its there problem' its just sick to hear of someone attacking the elderly the most vulnerable in our society are always the easy targets for these cowards and its the only solution to the problem!!! the gardai,s hands are totally tied and can do fook all about it or won,t

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

well let em off!!! if there offended its there problem' its just sick to hear of someone attacking the elderly the most vulnerable in our society are always the easy targets for these cowards and its the only solution to the problem!!!

Sounds like the government tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Ok guys, while I understand that you're all angry and frustrated by the robbery(s) (which is awful and I hope your grandparents are doing better Dale), we can't leave posts blatantly threatening violence up on the site.

At the end of the day, what you're posting about is illegal. (Also guys, don't forget that boards have to hand over your information if the gaurds come looking for it. You're not anonymous on boards by any means and such posts might implicate you if anything were to happen.)

I've removed the most blatant posts. I know you're all trying to be supportive, but no more posts threatening violence please.

Thanks.

I know a load of people around and it be nice to know who it was so if I seen them hanging around my area then ill know to keep an eye out is all.

Good call though I know your only covering us lovely bunch of upstanding citizens

takola wrote: »
    Ok guys, while I understand that you're all angry and frustrated by the robbery(s) (which is awful and I hope your grandparents are doing better Dale), we can't leave posts blatantly threatening violence up on the site.

At the end of the day, what you're posting about is illegal. (Also guys, don't forget that boards have to hand over your information if the gaurds come looking for it. You're not anonymous on boards by any means and such posts might implicate you if anything were to happen.)

I've removed the most blatant posts. I know you're all trying to be supportive, but no more posts threatening violence please.

Thanks.
    venting anger is right!! it aint as if the "perpetrators" are gonna come and sue the site just because of say me!!! saying what everyone would like to do to the "perpetrators" in an angry way!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭Bards

venting anger is right!! it aint as if the "perpetrators" are gonna come and sue the site just because of say me!!! saying what everyone would like to do to the "perpetrators" in an angry way!!!

What the mod is trying to say, is of something happens to the perps and the Gardai get wind of this thread they may ask for a list of users who had a gripe by way of a motive

Bards wrote: »
    What the mod is trying to say, is of something happens to the perps and the Gardai get wind of this thread they may ask for a list of users who had a gripe by way of a motive
    I was washing my hair at the time occifer. Ask x-infantry man, he was with heathen out the garden fighting each other at the time

I was washing my hair at the time occifer. Ask x-infantry man, he was with heathen out the garden fighting each other at the time
    i was,nt officer i was in watching corrie then i was in the shower washing my hair all night!!!

Another house robbed tonight. Xherrymount area. The lady was down in her daughters house. Bastards the lot of them. Crow bar and in through double windows. Poor woman in an awful state.

• Advertisement

Another house robbed tonight. Xherrymount area. The lady was down in her daughters house. Bastards the lot of them. Crow bar and in through double windows. Poor woman in an awful state.

Most people know who is doing the robberies just cant prove it

deisedave wrote: »
    Most people know who is doing the robberies just cant prove it
    Might make a phonecall. Have an idea but not sure

Might make a phonecall. Have an idea but not sure

hmm ?? what

Certain people from a settled ethnic group if you get my drift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fitzeyboy.

Probably the little heroin junkie scrote from Ballybeg who was recently released. The little ****er has been caught twice on camera since his release breaking into cars outside paddy powers in Lisduggan, but he's still out and about.

deisedave wrote: »
    hmm ?? what

Certain people from a settled ethnic group if you get my drift.
    ah I know what ya mean alright but the person I was thinking of has a foundation on his house.
    The chap I'd ring to ask about it would be a settled person but he is genuinely sound out.

fitzeyboy. wrote: »
    Probably the little heroin junkie scrote from Ballybeg who was recently released. The little ****er has been caught twice on camera since his release breaking into cars outside paddy powers in Lisduggan, but he's still out and about.

Do you know the heroin scroutes name if so pm me, Just out of curiousity is it the guy im thinking off.

ah I know what ya mean alright but the person I was thinking of has a foundation on his house.
    The chap I'd ring to ask about it would be a settled person but he is genuinely sound out.

No the guys from the ethnic group are the ones robbing lol

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Sashiee

there have been alot of reports of two males in all black (cat burgler attire)
    chancing their arm around student houses aswell.
    been reports from at least 5 houses in the last 3 weeks of them walking into houses with doors unlocked and when questioned they just say
    "oh sorry, wrong house!" and walk out with pockets full of money or valuables that may have been lying around.

A friend was in the shower on in the house on her own, came out and heard someone down stairs, the same guy was in her kitchen ans just said wrong house and when the girl went down stairs all her belongings were stolen adn the house was ransacked.

The guards know about this and have names of two guys living in the Lizduggan area if that helps?

my own house has been broken into , a window was smashed and things taken so if anyone has any information, please PM me....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

i was,nt officer i was in watching corrie then i was in the shower washing my hair all night!!!

Ah officer think that was the night of the Waterford beers ,Have about 15/20 witnesses ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

I heard a few houses over in the big wood area were done aswell.

Advertisement