Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House broke into, Lismore Lawn

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭marky4

A house up in the Norwood area has been done aswell. they are knocking on the doors and if a woman or kid answers they are pushing in the door.. or obviously if noone is there they'd just break in... thats what happened in Norwood anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

marky4 wrote: »
    A house up in the Norwood area has been done aswell. they are knocking on the doors and if a woman or kid answers they are pushing in the door.. or obviously if noone is there they'd just break in... thats what happened in Norwood anyway
    no way. Who's was done in Norwood do ya know?
    Time to dress as a lady anytime the doorbell goes me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

These people have no fear or respect for authority whatsoever. They know if they get caught, the law will go easy on them.

I know I might sound like a grandad but it's time we bring back chain gangs.

Finnbar01 wrote: »

I know I might sound like a grandad but it's time we bring back chain gangs.
    chain gangs be the right job. Do it like that American chap and make them all wear pink aswell. Either that or just kneecap the cnuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Thank god I have an array of weapons next to my front door :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

seanybiker wrote: »
    no way. Who's was done in Norwood do ya know?
    Time to dress as a lady anytime the doorbell goes me thinks
    do ya not dress as a lady at home as it is seany or are they just vicious rumours??? just cause a kid or woman answers the door don,t mean that there aint a big ass cnut like meself in the house!!!!!!

a big ass cnut like meself in the house!!!!!!

Haha calling yourself a cnut.

Don't mind them rumours at all.
    Forgot to shave me legs so I'm not wearing a dress ever again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Just challange anyone that looks out of place folks.
    I did & I reckon it stopped something happening.
    Don't think that it won't happen to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Just challange anyone that looks out of place folks.
    I did & I reckon it stopped something happening.
    Don't think that it won't happen to you!

What is out of place to you ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

If you are familiar with your area you'll be aware of
    people who are regulary in or abouts the street.
    People who act suspiciously generally stand out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

marky4 wrote: »

Yes, one of my neighbour's told me this during the week, apparently they thumped the person in the face who opened the door, made a run for the sitting room and picked up a laptop, i think it was retrieved though! It happened earlier on in the evening as well. It's disgraceful behaviour I feel very sorry for the more vulnerable people living alone!

The brothers lacks mothers place was done, supposedly there was some fella standing at the end of the street with a dog for ages just looking around. might be involved or not but ya never know.

Silly told me what he was on about and it does sound fair dodgy in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Just listening to WLR, poor woman on talking about her house being burgled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    Just listening to WLR, poor woman on talking about her house being burgled.
    Ye and 3 others robbed to men with hatchets broke into their front doors and demanded money pure scum I hope they get what's coming to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

If anyone has any info on the house burglary in Norwood please let me know. I'm trying to find out if it was my family or neighbours who were robbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Was there a house robbed in Ashley cresent last night as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Dan133269 wrote: »
    If anyone has any info on the house burglary in Norwood please let me know. I'm trying to find out if it was my family or neighbours who were robbed.
    It wasn't you'r house Dan it happened in Roossau Grove.

marlin vs wrote: »
    It wasn't you'r house Dan it happened in Roossau Grove.

Which street is that. I only know the streets by people I know eg: by smilies house etc

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

theres a few scumbags going around breaking into houses mainly occupied by old age pensioners and robbing them,
    if anyone know who these bast@rds are please phone the cops or if you have a gun please feel free to shoot the bast@rds.

I FCUKING HATE THESE B@STERING SCUMBAGS

seanybiker wrote: »
    Which street is that. I only know the streets by people I know eg: by smilies house etc
    Not by smilies, the first turn in where the green is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

There was a house broke into just down the road from the Rhu Glenn there last week.

There was a house broke into just down the road from the Rhu Glenn there last week.
    That's in Kilkenny.

Not by smilies, the first turn in where the green is.

Ah right right. Feckers.

That's in Kilkenny.

Oh sweet jesus :rolleyes:

yeah kilkenny folk have there own forum with there own kilkenny problems!!! back over the bridge with ya

yeah kilkenny folk have there own forum with there own kilkenny problems!!! back over the bridge with ya

Oh so the boundary is at the bridge now is it?! :P

My post was merely highlighting that so many houses have been getting broken into in the areas surrounding Waterford City recently and it seems to be spreading out to Kilkenny now, to me that would point towards maybe the same people..

My post was merely highlighting that so many houses have been getting broken into in the areas surrounding Waterford City recently and it seems to be spreading out to Kilkenny now, to me that would point towards maybe the same people..
    there seems to be lots of breakins out that direction, shur was,nt my car nicked from inside the workshop of damien irish,s garage out there in may along with another car!!!so tis nothing new to that particular area!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

:D:D

The Rhu Glenn is a good distance from the bridge, and you are the only person that mentioned the bridge,and it seems to be spreading into the city from Kilkenny there has been more breakins in Bigwood lately and now it seems that they are spreading their wing's.

• Advertisement

The Rhu Glenn is a good distance from the bridge, and you are the only person that mentioned the bridge,and it seems to be spreading into the city from Kilkenny there has been more breakins in Bigwood lately and now it seems that they are spreading their wing's.

I'm not the only person that mentioned the bridge. Does it even matter who mentioned the bridge? What has that got to do with anything?

I believe the point of this thread is to highlight the high rate of break ins recently.

Advertisement