Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone swap an o2 upgrade for a vodafone upgrade?

Options
  • 07-12-2011 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

hi,

to explain, i would like a phone that is exclusive to o2, but have no intention in moving to them. i have an upgrade and if there is anyone out there who wants a vodafone phone, if you get me, let me know.

the phone i want is the nokia 701, its based on the c7. i have an iphone 3gs and dont want to get apple again, and the otheres on offer at the moment arent suitable.

ed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

DriversEd wrote: »
    hi,

to explain, i would like a phone that is exclusive to o2, but have no intention in moving to them. i have an upgrade and if there is anyone out there who wants a vodafone phone, if you get me, let me know.

the phone i want is the nokia 701, its based on the c7. i have an iphone 3gs and dont want to get apple again, and the otheres on offer at the moment arent suitable.

ed

Just in case you think about it, did you check if the phone can be unlock? as it will be lock to O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭gripcasey

Sorry what phone are you offering?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

gripcasey wrote: »
    Sorry what phone are you offering?
    He/she is offering you any phone on Vodafone bill pay.

Advertisement