Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beta Menu Breadcrumbs not displaying in forums

Options
  • 07-12-2011 10:17pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

They're not working properly for me. For example, Relationship Issues should have Soc>Personal Issues>Relationship issues, but when I'm on the main page of the forum, it's only displaying Control Panel. Just a small thing, but annoying for navigating.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Cheers for the report.

The beta menu breadcrumbs are a supplement to the vBulletin breadcrumbs, so you can just use those until the issue is resolved :) I was pretty sure I fixed this before, must look at if/where/when/why the fix was reverted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

It was meant to be fixed, but the fix wasn't quite correct. I've fixed it for real now so once that's pushed live today it'll start working like before :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement