Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about subscribing to ESPN, via sky tv

Options
  • 07-12-2011 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭

As Im sure all basketball fanatics are well aware, our beloved NBA returns on Christmas day. I have decided I want to see the games live so I've decided to subscribe to espn. But my question is regarding the billing(not sure if anyone will have an answer to this one.) After looking it up online I found it costs 16 euro per month to subscribe to espn on Sky. If I sign up, lets say hypothetically on the 22 of December, just in time for Christmas will that mean I will be billed for all of December, and then billed again separately in January? Or is it the case that if I sign up on the 22th that I will receive me bill on the 22 of January(equaling one month.)? I'm really hoping its the latter. Answers much appreciated!:D

Advertisement