Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do hardwareversand hold ordered items until payment?

Options
  • 07-12-2011 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Placed my order a few days ago, but the payment only cleared early today. Some of the items have since gone out of stock.

Will they have reserved my items, or will I be waiting for a re-stock?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

No, if they go out of stock you'll be waiting until they come back in before they ship, it's happened me before. The only consolation is that after the first transaction the second transfer will go through in a day. Set them up on your account so you can transfer online without a bank visit

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭greenheart

When I ordered one of my items only had 1 left in stock, then half hour after i ordered they were out of stock, but they must of put mine aside because my full order was despatched even tho that item was still out of stock on the website. I don't know maybe I was just lucky :D

Advertisement