Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anybody having problems with their SKY TV today?

Options
  • 08-12-2011 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Jusy wondering if anybody having problems with their SKY TV today? Both my parents(who live about 60 kms from me) and my own sky service have gone down today. We are both paid up to date. Just wondering if SKY are trying to pull off some sort of scam. Their on line service guy told us that it would cost €100 to get it sorted.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

No scam. I am watching Sky right now. Do you get an error message?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

It could be because of the weather? The Sky dish at my parents' house is often affected when it is really windy, making it lose the signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭s8n

i have upc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Probably be better posting this in the satellite forum.

If the cause is the intense rain we're been having which can attenuate your signal, you should see 'satellite signal not being received' coming up as a error message.

Advertisement