Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Query on TV and Blueray package

• 07-12-2011 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I have a quote from currys uk for £1993.94 for the following

Samsung 55" smart 3 d tv 8000 series
    5 year warranty
    Sanus or Vogel superslim wall bracket
    2 HDMI 1.4 format cables
    Samsung 3 D glasses 4 pr
    Sansung 3D blu ray player

I thinks its a good deal but I am wondering will it work in southern ireland, re the irish tuner and saiorview, Im not very techie so all help appreciated, im saving 1,000euro not countin exchange rates

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@pepsi123,

<snip>

If you are looking for general opinions about the deal/equipment mentioned in your post, then please let me know and I will move your query to the Home Entertainment Forums here on Boards which is more suited for general discussion.

<Snip>

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pepsi123

yes appologies it was a general inquiry

• Registered Users Posts: 48 emt16

saorview won't work for you. freeview and saorview work two completely different systems

Try curry's in south to see what they'll give you. also maybe check out the LG and Panasonic equivalent

Advertisement