Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Shot Eliquids

Options
  • 08-12-2011 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Just received 6X30ml double shot eliquids from topshelfvapes, the flavours are quite strong and was wondering if anyone else has tried these double shots before.

Should I be diluting them with neutral flavour eliquids?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

how much was delivery to Ireland?

you can dilute if you want, i'd imagine they're just for people who want their tastebuds molested while they vape

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

how much was delivery to Ireland?

you can dilute if you want, i'd imagine they're just for people who want their tastebuds molested while they vape

Where is the best place to purchase a neutral flavour eliquid?

Delivery was $9.95, which isn't bad because the 30ml double shots of eliquid were only $8.75 each.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.inawera.com/tabacco-base-universal-c-3_65.html
    pretty cheap from this crowd
    delivery doesnt cost too much and takes about a week if I remember right

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

Purchased the neutral flavour VG and tried diluting each of the different e-liquids, some down to 4 to 1. And they still all taste very bad.

Starting to think it may be just a poor base liquid.

Advertisement