Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There's a storm coming!

Options
  • 08-12-2011 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭

Tie everything down! Sounds like we could be in for a rough one.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Hurricane force winds forecast for the north coast tomorrow..

184319.PNG

Take care out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

jesus that was a rough walk to work, its warm though which is kinda nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,383 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

sure is

BELMULLET W 38 Gust 67
    FINNER CAMP(A) W 35 Gust 53
    MALIN HEAD(A) SW 42 Gust 60

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

The number one reason a storm is like Christmas: At some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

Starting to look pretty calm out there at the minute-must load up coal buckets and light range before it gets bad again-the 7.30am coal run wasnt too nice!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

7.30 AM anything isn't too nice! Watching a load of Deadliest Catch last night and waking up to the wind this morning made me think "Stay in bed, it's rough seas out there!"

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

7.30 AM anything isn't too nice! Watching a load of Deadliest Catch last night and waking up to the wind this morning made me think "Stay in bed, it's rough seas out there!"

But I have 2 extra kids in the house today-along with a dog who has decided he doesn't like outside today-so the staying in bed was never going to be an option! At least I'm nice and warm!

Advertisement