Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rip off ireland name and shame

Options
  • 08-12-2011 3:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭

this is a new thread called name and shame
    its time we stand up for our selfs we will name and shame any rip off shops/businesses/service providers /who are ripping us off
    you really need to let others know/ if one starts then the rest will follow so who will be first come on now ..................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

the government!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Skullsri

Axa are a bunch of gangsters cancled my insurance for a few weeks and in that time when i went to insure the same car again it went up by 25 euro a month and my excess went up by 100% 4 years no claims ..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Sorry lads. There's way too much legal issues with naming companies on here without proof and could lead to problems. I'm going to close this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement