Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apple 12 days of christmas app

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

kmart6 wrote: »
    David Guetta Party Mix for me today!

Just got it now. Not great I must admit! I suppose anything for free off of apple isn't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

I've just been offered a 1 direction single - really!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yes really. the stuff isn't aimed particularly at you it's aimed at people who are new to iOS and willing to spend money more so than someone who is more seasoned iOS user who has pretty much bought all their apps/music.

this is a money making exercise, these free gifts are there to entice people to spend more money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

In Ireland today we 2 songs by James Morrison but in Uk they get 2 pilot episodes for the series: House and 30 Rock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tbh, nothing I've downloaded so far of the songs or apps are still on my phone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Tried downloading 30 Rock several times today and keep on getting the message, "your request could not be completed".

Tried downloading 30 Rock several times today and keep on getting the message, "your request could not be completed".

Downloading now, will let you know if it works, I assume you are on the UK store.

nava wrote: »
    Downloading now, will let you know if it works, I assume you are on the UK store.

Worked for me, I'm downloading now the HD version 20min left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Shift 2 unleashed is today's gift. Would be interested to know what this plays like since the sonic racing one during the week was pure ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Doodah7

DarkJager wrote: »
    Shift 2 unleashed is today's gift. Would be interested to know what this plays like since the sonic racing one during the week was pure ****.

Agree about Sonic. Played it for ten minutes and deleted it. Disappointed as I had this game on my watch list for weeks and was pleased when it went free.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Lonely planet Best in travel 2012.

Handy enough :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,944 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,490 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Lonely planet Best in travel 2012.

Handy enough :D

If you have an iPad, unreadable on my iTouch.

coylemj wrote: »
    If you have an iPad, unreadable on my iTouch.

i do! :o

214 pages jaysus it will take me all year to get through this. It's the only good thing I'm after getting so far from the 11 days. One more day left and than its time to delete this app:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

The final day is...foo fighters 12 days of chtristmas single :( I was expecting something decent for the last one, something like GTA 3? Very disappointing overall, nothing from the 12 days is still on my iPhone and the app has now joined them. Everything offered was the sort of crap you'd have a hard time paying for and buyers remorse if you did. Must try harder next year Apple.

Foo Fighters! :D

Best one yet! Those are my three favourate songs (they have to be they are all being played at my wedding this year) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Terrible selection that def wouldn't attract people!

• Advertisement

Overall what a load of ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Very disappointed this year downloaded like 2 or 3 things and that was the lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,490 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

No Cheryl Cole video this year - gutted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

coylemj wrote: »
    No Cheryl Cole video this year - gutted.

Very poor compared to last year. Didn't bother with most of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Whinge whinge, the free stuff apple gave me was no good.

I'm actually laughing at some of the comments here, It's free, It can be good or bad at the end of the day they don't have to give to anything us but they do, If you didn't like it just get over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭bertie4evr

Saw this on twitter and thought it was great:
    Missing Apple's 12 Days Of Christmas ? Simply find a song you hate in iTunes and refuse to download it.

Advertisement