Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned by admin, need to resolve

• 08-12-2011 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hi,
    i'm hoping an admin can sort this out. ive been unable to login to the music forum as i posted a phone number years ago to try and help someone who was stuck for a sound engineer that night. at the time i didnt know this was against the rules, but i wasn't trying to do anything wrong...i was trying to help someone out and got punished.
    im looking to get this issue sorted and not sure how i go about it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,326 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You were banned by Pappa Dolla, who still mods Bands & Musicians, so I suggest the first thing you should do is PM him to see if he's willing to lift the ban. If he isn't then come back here to continue the dispute resolution process.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I have sent a PM to Pappa Dolla on this. He has no objection to the ban being lifted and neither do I. At the time there was an epidemic of users breaking the charter by posting phone numbers. The ban itself was part of a policy undertaken by the Bands & Musicians moderators at the time to attempt to address this.

If there are no admin objections then, can we get the ban lifted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Ban lifted

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement