Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone been to the dental clinic next to Scotts Bar?

• 08-12-2011 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Has anyone any experience with the dental clinic next to Scotts Bar on South Circular road? People, price, etc.Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Never been in there for Dental treatment but no the Dentist concerned as I've done some work for them, practice is run by too brother's who are both down to earth...i would switch there myself but happy with my own dentist...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 fruitcake1

steveon wrote: »
    Never been in there for Dental treatment but no the Dentist concerned as I've done some work for them, practice is run by too brother's who are both down to earth...i would switch there myself but happy with my own dentist...

Thanks steveon.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 staengus

Was there yesterday, very nice place. Tooth extraction with the minimum of discomfort. Would definitely recommend them

staengus wrote: »
    Was there yesterday, very nice place. Tooth extraction with the minimum of discomfort. Would definitely recommend them
    That's really up to date information :), thanks a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

sorry to be the dissenting voice but i think they are overpriced and a little pushy...have been there and wouldnt go back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

closifer wrote: »
    sorry to be the dissenting voice but i think they are overpriced and a little pushy...have been there and wouldnt go back

My wife goes there. Seem like anytime she gets something done....there is always something else that needs doing...

That said they are good and the facilities are excellent.

closifer wrote: »
    Hi closifer, i'm not only looking for good word about them ;), rather i'm looking for all sort of experiences so i have full picture. Thanks for your comments

john_cappa wrote: »
    My wife goes there. Seem like anytime she gets something done....there is always something else that needs doing...

Lol, I wouldn't like that, for my teeth and my pocket too. I only want to do want is necessary. Thanks for the infor. :)

Advertisement