Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Account Deined!!! help?!

Options
  • 08-12-2011 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello there.

I am writing for some help, advice or more information. I have never been a customer before but did set up an account before to order the catalogue. On the 28/11/11 I placed an order for a Christmas present. It was electric shaving heads priced at €37 and i payed for it straight away (and the money was taken from my bank account).

I have been waiting for it to arrive at my mothers house as this was the address i was forced to use to set up my account as my address was not recignised.. So after 10 days of waiting and many unansered calls to them, I finially got to speak to a representive today who transferred my me to a man who was quite rude. He informed me that the "security team" in Dublin have refused my account and my account has been cancelled!! Also I will not recieve my goods! I am just hoping my money is refunded..

I can't begin to put into words how how dissatisfied, frustrated and angry i am with this service. The man on the phone would not give me any information or help on the matter - he just simply dismissed me!!!

I have been made to feel like I have done somthing wrong to deserve this treatment. I am a trustworthy and genuine buyer, I only use my debit card so I know there was money there for the product.. I always buy on ebay with no issues. I don't understand this.

Has anyone had the same problem and did it ever get resolved? Thanks for any input in advance :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement