Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europa league for manchester

Options
  • 08-12-2011 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

:Dafter the results last night,it just showed t us again what a performance to top our group last year in the champions league,untd couldnt beat a buch of nobodys in heir group,city thought they could buy their way there. COYS,please god we will be back in next year and show them how to do it.
    one final thought,Redknapp played Modric in the last round of europa,was it to keep away buyers in January? as he has played in europe already
    COYS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

He won't be cup tied for the CL. IIRC a team in the CL can bring in one player who has played in the EL for another team.

I wouldn't worry though. If we didn't sell Luka in august there is no way on this planet they will sell him now. ATM we are as good as anyone IMHO. I doubt he'd even want to go till he see's how we finish in august.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I had Utd fans revelling in it when they thrashed Arsenal and gave us a spanking. “Were going to win this and that yada yada” . Utd's team is pi$$ poor bar Rooney and Vidic, sure Souness said it’s the best Spurs team he’s ever seen.

Spurs were subject to criticism throughout the Champions League, but they ended over achieving if anything and still finished 5th.

City will be back again and again until they win it.

Advertisement