Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Central 1 & 2 good price on Amazon

Options
  • 08-12-2011 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

Both are on offer, according to ccc, lowest prices

I have ordered the Dance Central 2, is it worth getting the first one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jm2011

I have both and think they're great games! Thats a really good price for Dance Central 2 (although it seems that the price is in sterling? Still a good price though). If I were you, I would use the one you ordered and then when you're bored with that get the first one as it's been out more than a year now so the price will probably drop again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

They are essentially the same game with different songs, 2nd one has more features and is more up to date etc etc.

These games like RockBand , Guitar hero etc are more like a platform like mac os windows etc. each iteration adds new things but the core remains the same.

The only reason I would get the 1st one is if it was cheap to pick up and then use it to import the songs into the 2nd game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Thanks everyone! I will stick with the second so and keep an out for a second hand dance central one

Advertisement