Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom built marine tank project (pics)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

paddy147 wrote: »
    Thanks.:)

And Im ever luckier to have her.:D
    that's one of the first things you learn as a parent, you box up all your own hopes and dreams and make fulfilling their own hopes and dreams your new goal. :)

despite all the extra work (it's like having another toddler!) we just got a puppy for our little lad to grow up with as he loves dogs so much. :)

misha.jpg?t=1346246911

she'll be pretty big by the time he's out and about running around playing football and stuff and a side effect is that we figured nobody is going to f**k with a kid who has his own wolf! :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Any of you people looking to adopt? I'm no trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

lol, not at the moment no. :D

2 cats (plus a stray we're feeding), a puppy, a 260L tropical community tank, a 55L marine tank and a 13 month old toddler, plus full time jobs and 2 weeks a month on a very busy on-call rota, plus overtime and the usual family commitments means we're pretty much covered for things to do right now. :o

what precious little free time i have now is mostly spent wondering what i used to do with all the free time i don't have any more. :pac:

Advertisement