Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince Charles cinema

Options
  • 08-12-2011 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

We've discussed an outing to this place, and they've just released a new line-up of double bill evenings for the new year - any interest?

NEW DOUBLE BILL SEASON:

KICK ASS (18:25) & LEON (20:45) | Monday 9th Jan, 2012

WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S (18:40) & DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (20:45) | Monday 16th Jan, 2012

PEEPING TOM (18:40) & PSYCO (20:45) | Monday 23rd Jan, 2012

ROBIN HOOD: MEN IN TIGHTS (18:35) & THE PRINCESS BRIDE (20:45) | Monday 30th January, 2012

GROUNDHOG DAY (18:40) & ANIMAL HOUSE (20:45) | Monday 6th February, 2012

DIRTY DANCING (18:40) & FLASHDANCE (20:45) | Monday 13th February, 2012

CLERKS (18:50) & CLERKS 2 (20:45) (Upstairs Screen) | Monday 20th February, 2012

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Why do they have to be on Mondays, that's quiz night :cool:

Anyway out of this lot, I'd be interested in:

ROBIN HOOD: MEN IN TIGHTS (18:35) & THE PRINCESS BRIDE (20:45) | Monday 30th January, 2012

or

CLERKS (18:50) & CLERKS 2 (20:45) (Upstairs Screen) | Monday 20th February, 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

Count me in!. I am interested in quite a few of them

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

There is a Muppet Christmas Carol/Elf double bill on the 19th, and there's no quiz that week! Anyone up for some Christmas cheer?

I'm definitely in for some of the others, I love the cinema and I have a membership card, though as Shirley has pointed out it does clash with quiz night

Fishie wrote: »
    There is a Muppet Christmas Carol/Elf double bill on the 19th, and there's no quiz that week! Anyone up for some Christmas cheer?

Arsebiscuits, I've just realised that it's sold out. There's still tickets for the Muppets Christmas Carol on Sunday 18th at 3.40pm if anyone would like to take a break from Christmas shopping!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

I could do any of these

KICK ASS (18:25) & LEON (20:45) | Monday 9th Jan, 2012

WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S (18:40) & DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (20:45) | Monday 16th Jan, 2012

PEEPING TOM (18:40) & PSYCO (20:45) | Monday 23rd Jan, 2012

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭duffarama

Arsebiscuits, I've just realised that it's sold out. There's still tickets for the Muppets Christmas Carol on Sunday 18th at 3.40pm if anyone would like to take a break from Christmas shopping!

I'm going on the 17th, kiss my face!

duffarama wrote: »
    I'm going on the 17th, kiss my face!

Noooooo! I'm super envious... :(

*Note to mods - if you see anything in the news along the lines of "Irish citizen mugged in London for cinema ticket, police puzzled", please delete the evidence in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭duffarama

Noooooo! I'm super envious... :(

*Note to mods - if you see anything in the news along the lines of "Irish citizen mugged in London for cinema ticket, police puzzled", please delete the evidence in this thread

Uhoh!

If you're on twitter you can find out about all their cinema showings nice and early, managed to book tickets weeks ago.

Hope you get along to see it at some time :)

Advertisement