Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project seeks Banjo/Mandolin Player

Options
  • 08-12-2011 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey - Thanks for reading!

I am Looking for an Experienced Banjo (or) Mandolin player!
    (If you play both, it's then a bonus)

It is for an upcoming music project/band who hope to kick off in early 2012.
    I am a Folk & Contemporary Singer/Songwriter and to date i have a selection of fine musicians - (4, Including myself)
    We hope to release Original material, and we have a 2 Day Recording programme set for Early February for our E.P. Launch in March 2012.

At present we jam once a week, and hope to raise that to 2/4 times a week come January for the benefit of the recording sessions - E.P. Launch and the live gigging thereafter (April onwards)

If you're at all Interested, Please drop a mail and we can take it from there.
    This is NOT a project for Time wasters, but for dedicated and ambitous Irish folk Musicians.

Thank you for your Time - L :D

Advertisement