Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick Perry

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,085 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

No

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Rick Perry 2012!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Pilotdude5 wrote: »

What's your point? Why are you advertising it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I see he is doing the old Bush trick of wearing a coat that makes him look big and strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭cml387

I can't see video here.
    Is this Katy Perry's dad?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

He approves his own message?
    He looks like he was made with leftover bits of Reagan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I see he is doing the old Bush trick of wearing a coat that makes him look big and strong.

Or is he.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

No, but I saw this.

Guy is a moron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Are the mods on strike :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

This is the especially sweet part-

http://i.imgur.com/TuQkM.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

The man is clearly a closet homo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

The man is clearly a closet homo

no, thats Luke you're thinking of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Pilotdude5

TheZohan wrote: »
    What's your point? Why are you advertising it?

Just thought it was an interesting video as he managed to get 150000 dislikes in less than a day! I definitely do NOT support him if there was any confusion.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

P. Rick.

no, thats Luke you're thinking of

Who is Luke?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,005 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Perry is the Governor of Texas, and thought it was appropriate to use State resources on a huge prayer rally back in August this year, which he called "The Response". Not that anyone will be able to catch him in a First Amendment violation, of course - he was officially unaffiliated with it and you won't be able to trace any of the money. But he said enough in his speech there to let people know he's a strong theocrat who thinks US policy should be based on his religion.

The Wall Street Journal is not impressed by the video, but no doubt Perry would dismiss the WSJ as leftie liberals - despite it being owned by the same guy who owns Fox News: Rupert Murdoch.

"Adding comments has been disabled for this video." Tells you all you need to know, really.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I'm guessing he's a character in Brokeback Mountain who was in the closest but over the course of an hour and a half came to accept himself for who he is and engaged in tremendous amounts of man-love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

The guy on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

The dark blue shirt goes well with that jacket.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

The republican candidate race is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Seachmall wrote: »
    I'm guessing he's a character in Brokeback Mountain who was in the closest be over the course of an hour and a half came to accept himself for who he is and engaged in tremendous amounts of man-love.

Thanks for that:)

I never watched that actually

Must be very interesting for some....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

The joy of watching the 6 o clock news was it kept me up to date.
    The joy of boards was that it gave me the major headlines before they were on the news.
    The joy of reddit is it gives me the major headlines before boards.

Wonder what's next...

Fbjm wrote: »
    The joy of watching the 6 o clock news was it kept me up to date.
    The joy of boards was that it gave me the major headlines before they were on the news.
    The joy of reddit is it gives me the major headlines before boards.

Wonder what's next...

Done!!!

http://www.gtfo.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/vader.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Can I go on record by saying I would vote for Ron Paul ..... until which time whatever skeletons he has in his closet are revealed or until he becomes president and starts making unpopular decisions, in which case I never made this post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

Dotrel wrote: »
    Can I go on record by saying I would vote for Ron Paul ..... until which time whatever skeletons he has in his closet are revealed or until he becomes president and starts making unpopular decisions, in which case I never made this post.

Not sure what you mean by "unpopular decisions". If you mean ending all the wars and pulling every U.S troop and nuke out of overseas countries like Germany, Japan, Britain etc - then yes, it will be unpopular. Unpopular that is, for Halliburton and Blackwater & the other multi-billion dollar corporations that have profited from war.

Unpopular also would be the decision to take away the monopoly over the issuance of currency from the private organisation central bank, the Federal Reserve. Every politician that tried to take power away from the banks were assassinated including JFK.

Ron Paul is a man of the people - the rest are showmen, Corporatists, shills. It really is a pity Ireland doesnt have such a man of principle - None of our "betters" are fit to clean Paul's boots. He will most likely be killed before the powers that be let him become President.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

the amount of "dislikes" that video has ,lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

This ad was targeting the inbred population of the US.. basically southern regressives.

It's unfortunate they forgot to turn the likes/dislikes off... they really **** the bed there.

At one point it was receiving 333 dislikes a minute..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Luke Perry, starred in Beverly Hills 90210, featured in an episode of Family Guy...

Ah here, never mind...

Advertisement