Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Voice (UK Show) 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Great Britain? Is it not the Voice UK? Tut tut, Northern Ireland will be feeling left out.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Curly haired guy and ruthanne to go home in my humbler

pookiesboo wrote: »
    But not half as annoying as Jessie :mad:

I alternate between liking and hating her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

lizt wrote: »
    I alternate between liking and hating her.

I just stay on hating her

Team Danny bottom two:
    David Julien - Eliminated
    Hannah Berney

Really tough one to call as his team were really good tonight (except for David)

Team Jesse J

Becky Hill Possibly or Toni Warne

Ruth Anne - Eliminated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Team Jessie: Ruth-Ann,please go,and take Cassius and Toni with you. Team Danny:Bo to go.

Now for BGT, onwards and forwards lads......!

dcmm wrote: »
    Team Jessie: Ruth-Ann,please go,and take Cassius and Toni with you. Team Danny:Bo to go.

What????

Sorry Lizt, Dannys team is so strong I think she can sing alright but the others were better.
    Ive moved abode to BGT,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I like Bo :o
    Bo is so false,can't stand her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Will just say Coldplay did a cool cover version of Paradise :confused: Isnt Paradise their own original song
    Nah, they covered the flake advert.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Noelly

It's already been leaked who was eliminated.. not shocked tbh!

I also heard the results. To be honest I really think that pre recording the show is bad enough, but to pretend that it's live by saying things like "on last night's show..." "Who stood out for you last night..." etc etc makes it worse.

Huge, massive spoilers below
    Team Danny Bottom two
    Hannah and Max (hannah eliminated)
    Team Jessie Bottom Two
    Ruth Anne and Toni (Ruth Anne leaves)

Hmm... different clothes tonight! Or is that just Holly?

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

The coaches and Holly all have different clothes on tonight so that we think it's live (they must've read our feedback last week lol) but the contestants are still wearing the same clothes they performed in. Doh!

The coaches and Holly all have different clothes on tonight so that we think it's live (they must've read our feedback last week lol) but the contestants are still wearing the same clothes they performed in. Doh!

There have been so many complaints about it on digital spy, daily mail etc. I have no problem with them recording the results show on the same night but don't insult our intelligence by pretending it's not.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

No Jessie has a different outfit too, right choice for ruthanne to go she was very poor

The results show is so drawn out I can't stick it, torture. It could be done in 10 mins at 9.30 on a saturday instead of pretending and so much waffle and padding

pc7 wrote: »
    The results show is so drawn out I can't stick it, torture. It could be done in 10 mins at 9.30 on a saturday instead of pretending and so much waffle and padding

I completely agree! I fast-forward through everything and only watch the bits of who gets through/kicked out. Unfortunately I've caught up with real time now so I'm forced to watch this filler crap!!

At least if they did the results live for 10 minutes at the end if the Saturday night show, then the results wouldn't end up being leaked. If you can get the results from Twitter etc then actually theres no need to watch the results show. Think I won't bother in future - total waste of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I agree that results show could be done in mins but I did enjoy Emilee Sandee's (sp) performance.
    I really like Bo and also the girl who sang pulling the red microphone cord.
    Danny really puts his all into it. was quitely hoping he would fall off chair while he dancing on it FFS stop trying so hard.
    BTW did anyone else cop Tom checking out JessieJ's behind when she danced past him, very funny:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,267 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That fella singing High and Dry by Radiohead was good I thought

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Will.I.am's performance with his team was great !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 junk_seller

appears that the favourites are being kept till towards the end of the show , i dont think we have seen the top three yet bar sam kelly

appears that the favourites are being kept till towards the end of the show , i dont think we have seen the top three yet bar sam kelly

Wrong thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

It seems that
    Joelle and Francis gone from team Will
    Adam and M&S gone from team Tom

Major spoiler about results above!

Avox wrote: »
    It seems that

Fairly predictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

lizt wrote: »
    Fairly predictable.

I thought he might have kept
    Frances
    because
    she was one of the acts he most related to
    :confused:

It seems that

Who was in the bottom 3 on each team? Not going to bother watching the results tonight....

• Registered Users Posts: 86,267 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It seems that

Shame I kinda like
    Adam
    :(

• Advertisement

missed live show yesterday,they got Ruth and Leanne eat right ,two powerful
    gifted singers.Jaz also gifted singer,Frances should have gone through. Tyler
    no hoper ex pal of Amy Winehouse ,so what? Does that make him a singer
    Go away Tyler buy yourself a pair of socks,get a real job,and leave music
    and singing to those who can, who dont need pull or contact with or of dead icons to cushion their lives.

Advertisement