Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless Mouse and Keyboard? Please Help

• 08-12-2011 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi all, thinking of getting a wireless mouse and keyboard, Does anyone have any recommendations? Where to Buy etc. I was looking at the lower priced ones. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Having used wireless in the past I'd always reccomend wired now as the wireless can be a nuisance especially with the mice. If you want a wireless set for a HTPC or use away from a desk I'd advise you go bluetooth over infrared, as the infrared ones are atrocious accuracy wise (mice), as for brands Logitech and Microsoft make good peripherals, I'd expect you'd be paying around 80-100 euro for a good bluetooth set

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭odddavey

Thanks yoyo

Advertisement