Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faith Healer

Options
  • 08-12-2011 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

hi guys

just wondering if you have any names or faith healers on galway please.

E.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭galwayfreak

oh my giddy aunt!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 pat.folan

Faith healing is fake. Save your money, buy health insurance instead. You can still pray to God for healing. God would not deny health to you just because you failed to donate to a "faith healer".

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

pat.folan wrote: »
    Faith healing is fake. Save your money, buy health insurance instead. You can still pray to God for healing. God would not deny health to you just because you failed to donate to a "faith healer".
    Heed his words, There has been no valid faith heelers they're either all mentally disturbed or out and out con men. Derren Brown did an excellent documentary on them showing them up for the con men that they are.

They are all, without exception, charlatans. They are only after your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭morcheen k

god can work out expensive too ! reminds me ,i must send my bank details to the deposed african leaders daughter,so i can get me share of the 250 million dollars :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Since no-one in this thread managed to answer the question - I suggest you try here OP or here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement