Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WANTED: Amiga 1200 or CD32

• 08-12-2011 3:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Can be faulty, broken etc.

Can offer: Atari 800XL, got few Dreamcasts with region free BIOS.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I do have a spare CD32 I've been meaning to put up for trade but not looking for any more 800XL's or DC's to be honest.

Are you trading anything else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

Steve SI wrote: »
    I do have a spare CD32 I've been meaning to put up for trade but not looking for any more 800XL's or DC's to be honest.

Are you trading anything else?

snes, megadrive, psx, psp2000 with cfw or my excellent services (modding and repair of course ;))

docentore wrote: »
    snes, megadrive, psx, psp2000 with cfw or my excellent services (modding and repair of course ;))

To be honest I'm not really looking for any consoles apart from a jtagged xbox 360 for my arcade machine. And the only mod I need done at the moment is Sega Nomad screen mod and I'm still waiting on the screen from dealextreme for that(been waiting a long time :()

To be honest I'm not really looking for any consoles apart from a jtagged xbox 360 for my arcade machine. And the only mod I need done at the moment is Sega Nomad screen mod and I'm still waiting on the screen from dealextreme for that(been waiting a long time :()

If you want I can do reset glitch hack. Basically the same thing as jtag hack.

If you want I can do reset glitch hack. Basically the same thing as jtag hack.

I didn't think you could install games on the hdd with that crack though.
    Which is what i want really so I can stick the machine inside the cab.

I'd also like the option to install a larger drive than 250gb.
    It's a 360 slim I have.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

It's a 360 slim I have.

Afaik the glitch hack is on par with the jtag hack now. There's a rebooter dash for the glitched consoles so it should work the same way as the jtags

It's a 360 slim I have.

As EN mentioned its basically the same as jtag hack. everything what can be done is possible on RGH console.

sounds interesting if it is the same as the jtag option.

I really need it for my cab as I'm pissed off having the 360 outside of the cab itself just so i can swap discs.

sounds interesting if it is the same as the jtag option.

I really need it for my cab as I'm pissed off having the 360 outside of the cab itself just so i can swap discs.

pm me and we will talk about details there. I might answer tomorrow though as I'm going offline now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Wondering ????I have a C16 with tape drive and power supply, would you be interested in swap fpr the 800XL ?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

Cd 32 on adverts for sale.

purplec wrote: »
    Cd 32 on adverts for sale.

yeah but I'm looking to buy one but to swap for one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement