Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LA Noire on the go

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

would help you sleep on train or plane journeys playing that snorefest of a game alright :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 KeithCashin

Haha good one =] If you don't like LA Noire the new Assassins Creed is also up for sale. =]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I think it would be pita trying to get smooth gameplay over wifi. Might suit people who don't have a console and aren't that into gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Tried to install it via the android site, and it says my device is incompatable, despite the fact that the text explicitly states that my tablet is support. So they need to fix some stuff first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

I would be interested aswell to see how it fairs over wifi.

Also, nice plug of your blog there :cool:

Couldnt get it on my xperia play from the market place but got the apk elsewhere and its working fine. Now if only they integrated the xperia play controls :P

• Advertisement

Apparently there is some problems with the UK version of it so we most likely are affected by that as well. Hopefully they should fix it up soon =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

it was actually fine from what I was playing.

Oh really? Well either it has been fixed or else it only affects some tablets for some reason ?

Advertisement