Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Television trade ins?

Options
  • 08-12-2011 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Ive got a 32 inch tv and want to trade it in for a bigger one for xmas, anyone know where I can get a trade in and for a good price? Im after a 43 inch or round that size :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Ive got a 32 inch tv and want to trade it in for a bigger one for xmas, anyone know where I can get a trade in and for a good price? Im after a 43 inch or round that size :)

Tvs are comming down in price every day.

Sell you,re 32 inch TV privately and then go and buy the 42 inch that you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 swift89

my tv finally gave up during the week ,best deal i can find on a Samsung plasma 43inch flat tv is in currys for €399 ,cheaper then power city which is weird and of course cheaper then harvey norman or D.I.D

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

swift89 wrote: »
    my tv finally gave up during the week ,best deal i can find on a Samsung plasma 43inch flat tv is in currys for €399 ,cheaper then power city which is weird and of course cheaper then harvey norman or D.I.D

Currys have none left in any store but D.I.D will price match, D.I.D are selling the same TV for 429.00 but if you tell them about currys price they will price match without any bother and dont take ages to do! I got mine for 399 with no problems in D.I.D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

linky please.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

• Advertisement
Advertisement