Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Astronomy app help young college developer

Options
  • 08-12-2011 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys,
    I'm a student at the institute of technology Sligo
    I did a app camp competition (www.appcamp.co.uk) during the summer, its sort of an accedemic competition, I created an app for Apple Ipod touch, Iphone and IPad, was on the news and news papers and stuff. the camp part was during the summer and I finished my astronomy based app Astronomo, but they are letting downloads build up until December and then announcing the winning app. There was people from Ireland, Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK at it, I effectively was the Irish representative.

Its a free app so I would really appreciate if people could download and review it. Even if people don’t have an apple device they can download it to itunes if they have an apple itunes account and just review it to help take the competition home for Ireland.

QR Code
    FqnqSvqjDogAL1jPcrrZJy7RjfloeXCSzBEkjTeEZhk?feat=directlink

App Link
    http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/astronomo/id466260653?mt=8

IT Sligo publicity link
    http://itsligo.ie/2011/08/29/meteoric-success-for-computing-student/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭nager

Sorry but what's the connection with CTYI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Endanger

nager wrote: »
    Sorry but what's the connection with CTYI?

is this not the Centre for talented youth? and the centre will not support talented youth when they are looking for some help in publicizing work? Ill retract this if you have an issue.

Advertisement