Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC offered service in my house one month ago but not anymore!

• 08-12-2011 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there,

I'm moving house in Cork City and want to bring my UPC broadband with me. The new house is wired for UPC and the landlord was using UPC until last month, went she moved out. Now they are telling me I can't transfer my account because there is no service available in the property. The house next to mine has it, and on the other side as well, and it was available in my very own house just a month ago! Does anybody have some experience in this kind of situation? How do I get them to reactivate the service?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Their address database throws up some regular weirdness, ask the previous user what the Precise address was on their bills as that is the only place they can find you in the database.

Advertisement