Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Network Outages, Dec 8

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Raphael wrote: »
    This is the first time in my 5 1/2 years in UCD something along this lines has happened. You don;t make allowances for things when they're incredibly improbable.

Indeed. I have to say I was shocked at some of the comments on the ucd registry facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

People are under pressure, some are likely to be really annoyed and post about it here and on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭graduate

I have to say I was shocked at some of the comments on the ucd registry facebook page.

I'd say quite a few of these people wouldn't hesitate to use "lost my USB key", or "savage sheep ate my computer" as an excuse. Their difficulties are to be accommodated, but not other people's.

People are under pressure, some are likely to be really annoyed and post about it here and on facebook.

Indeed but they were no more put out than I or others who have similar deadlines and exams.

graduate wrote: »
    I'd say quite a few of these people wouldn't hesitate to use "lost my USB key", or "savage sheep ate my computer" as an excuse. Their difficulties are to be accommodated, but not other people's.

Indeed if you look at the fb pages a lot of them are acting like spoiled brats.

• Advertisement
Advertisement