Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renault Clio Bulbs

Options
  • 08-12-2011 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I need to change the headlamp bulbs on a 2008 Clio, however after opening the bonnet, I still cant get at the back of the Headlamp Unit,,Any Suggestions on how to proceed...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

I need to change the headlamp bulbs on a 2008 Clio, however after opening the bonnet, I still cant get at the back of the Headlamp Unit,,Any Suggestions on how to proceed...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

From memory, is there not an access hatch in the wheel arch to access the back of the headlights from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cliohusband

Checked that out, pulled back the entire covering above the wheel(no small window access) and the rear of headlamp was not visible

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cliohusband

Full Marks to Halfords in Sligo, got it done in less 10mins €3.99 to fit.
    It was possible to remove the neck of the Windscreen Water Resevoir, it was like a long plug, by pulling this vertically out of the way~(after removing one plastic screw/retainer), there was more room to manipulated at the rear of the headlamp.
    Thanks

Advertisement