Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Up to Task

Options
  • 08-12-2011 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

I woke up this morning and there was a large water mark on the bedroom ceiling - as I was tracking the source of the leak in the attic, I put my foot through the plasterboard and then had a hole in my bedroom ceiling.....:o

I rang the Management company to see could they give me the name of the property management company they deal with, which is Task. They were fantastic, rang them at 11.30 am and they were out by lunchtime to assess the problem - it turns out the soil pipe was a half baked job and held together with duct tape and had started to leak - they put in proper piping, which solved several problems, including a bad smell that lingered now and again. New plasterboard has been put in and the ceiling will be repaired and painted, like it never happend ! :)

I hope the Mods allow this little song of praise,- I had a big op at the end of March and I'm still getting over it and I really didn't need the upset. It meant so much to have the problem resolved so quickly and so well. I have absolutely no connection to the Company but was so impressed with the service I received and would highly recommend them if anyone has need of them.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

There are so many bad accounts of how “Celtic Tiger homes” were finished. It is great for once to hear a story with a good ending and that some companies in the construction business actually provide a good service

Great to hear it worked out

Advertisement