If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TXP50G30

Options
  • 08-12-2011 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Wondering I could get a price for the Panasonic TXP50G30 off you?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

seanos wrote: »
    Hey,

Wondering I could get a price for the Panasonic TXP50G30 off you?

Thanks

Seanos,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The 50G30 is one we don't currently stock - we do stock the 42G30 at £569.95 and the TXP50GT30 at £1299.95 including the 3D Glasses and BDT110 Blu-Ray - but not the 50G30 :o..

..anything else we can interest you in?

Keep me posted,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

Hey John,

I'm currently somewhat undecided...
    I suppose I'm looking at about ~4 different models which I'm currently interested in...
    Samsung PS51D6900, PS51D550
    Panasonic TXP50G30, TXP50ST30

I'm somewhat dubious of the Panasonics since there seems to be many reports about 'green blobs' appearing on the screen.

Thanks

Hey John,

I'm currently somewhat undecided...
    I suppose I'm looking at about ~4 different models which I'm currently interested in...
    Samsung PS51D6900, PS51D550
    Panasonic TXP50G30, TXP50ST30

I'm somewhat dubious of the Panasonics since there seems to be many reports about 'green blobs' appearing on the screen.

Thanks
    • Samsung PS51D6900 - Again not one we stock at the moment.
    • PS51D550 - Again not one we stock at the moment.
    • Panasonic TXP50G30 - As above
    • TXP50ST30 - £779.95

Have you had a look at the LG 50PZ570????

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.
    I am somewhat tempted by the TXP50GT30, but I'm concerned about reports that a percentage of the displays suffering from 'green blobs' on the screen - would replacement for this be covered by yourselves?

Would delivery be possible (to Dublin)?

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.
    I am somewhat tempted by the TXP50GT30, but I'm concerned about reports that a percentage of the displays suffering from 'green blobs' on the screen - would replacement for this be covered by yourselves?

Would delivery be possible (to Dublin)?

If the TXP50GT30 is bought as a package http://www.richersounds.com/package/tv/3d-tv/patwh173 we can offer delivery to Dublin no problem.

We have not had any experience of the issue you describe but the TV is covered by a 5 year Panasonic warranty and we would be led by the T's & C's of the Panasonic Warranty regarding repair or replacement.

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Hadn't seen the package, looks good.
    I don't suppose possible to switch out the DMPBDT110 for a Sony S380?

Which model are the 3D glasses included in the package, didn't notice one mentioned on the page.

50GT30 pack arrived today, looks fantastic.

Thanks Kenny & John!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.