Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email templates on Win Mobile??

Options
  • 08-12-2011 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭

Hi. I use Win Mobile 6.5 when on the go - to receive and answer mails. That works well apart from one situation - where I need to send on an email template. By that I mean, it's a standard email that I send to many folks - but it has a lot of detailed info on it. To have to type it out each time - is simply not on...not on a touchscreen in any event.

Is there any way I can solve this problem? I was thinking of having mails stored in the drafts folder - but then if I use one of them, then I can't send a subsequent mail?

Otherwise, when it comes to copy and paste, the option is there - but I can't select 'Make Selection after selecting 'copy/paste' (as it's greyed out). Why would this be - where am I going wrong?

(phone is a toshiba tg01)

Comments

Advertisement