Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Submission of Essays

• 08-12-2011 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Friend asked me to put this on. He was had to hand in a first year politics essay on Wednesday and also an English one aswell. He was unable to hand it in over night. He got a doctors note today to say he was sick. Will he have any problems handing in the essays??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

No, doctor's note should cover him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 Liona

as far as i know the decision if a penalty is given or not is made by some sort of board.

but tbh if he was supposed to hand in the essay the day before he got sick i dont see how a doctors note would cover that. since he wasnt sick when he should have been writing that essay... however he should at least try - fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭corcaighabu92

Sorry didnt explain it correctly there. Essays were due for Wednesday. Was sick Tuesday evening and Wednesday so he should be ok

Advertisement