Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Cup Cake??

Options
  • 08-12-2011 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a cup cake with a custom icing?

Thanks....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

As in just a Giant Cupcake Cake, or an actual little cupcake? Sweetie Pies, expensive but central. Galway Cakery in Moycullen (I think) or The Cupcake Bakery...or Galway Cupcakery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Acoshla wrote: »
    As in just a Giant Cupcake Cake, or an actual little cupcake? Sweetie Pies, expensive but central. Galway Cakery in Moycullen (I think) or The Cupcake Bakery...or Galway Cupcakery.

Ya an actual little cupcake, thanks for the suggestions, I'll try them tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Most of them will have cupcakes baked and decorated early morning for display or probably have a minimum amount for a custom order but might be worth a shot. The earlier in the day you try them the better probably, if they decorate them fresh in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

I got ones recently from the cupcake bakery.
    Yummy.

Edit: Linky -

http://www.lovethecupcakebakery.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

I got sorted in the Galway Cupcakery in Moycullen, 2.00 each for 2 custom cupcakes including presentation box so very happy with that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

If anyone else is interested a friend of mine has just started up a Cupcake business in the city, and she does a great job.
    You can send me a PM for details.

Advertisement