Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMIT Graduation Photographs

Options
  • 08-12-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I was wondering would anyone know what were the names of the photography companies that were at the school of science graduation this year in gmit??...I ordered photos but i have still not received any.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 strangegrainne

no

no

Good input.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Wasn't at the graduation this year but when i graduated Yann Studios photography took some of my photographs, Wouldn't to sure if its yours but hope its a help.

duffo87 wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering would anyone know what were the names of the photography companies that were at the school of science graduation this year in gmit??...I ordered photos but i have still not received any.

Have you checked with your class mates to see if any of them know what photographer was used? Check with GMIT? Or post it on facebook? Or even check with the S.U?

Advertisement