Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

08/12@11

Options
  • 08-12-2011 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

I've just been banned from AH.

The reason given, by KeithFC, is, re-reg.

Now, that just isn't true, please resolve.

Thank you.

PS. I think Dudess had something to do with it - you should be used to this by now.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

I think I will leave this one to the Admins as the evidence of a re-reg is fairly high

But just to note Dudess has no input whatsoever into bans given that she isn't an AH Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭CuriousOne

I think I will leave this one to the Admins as the evidence of a re-reg is fairly high

But just to note Dudess has no input whatsoever into bans given that she isn't an AH Mod

"Evidence of a re-reg fairly high" - I really don't stand a chance if that's the case!

This is my one and only boards.ie a/c - Granted, I mess with some people's heads occasionally with regard to my identity, but that's all it is, messing with heads.

My head is wrecked now.

P.S. I'm not appealing to KeithFC.
    I dislike this person and his knacker type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

CuriousOne wrote: »
    "Evidence of a re-reg fairly high" - I really don't stand a chance if that's the case!

This is my one and only boards.ie a/c - Granted, I mess with some people's heads occasionally with regard to my identity, but that's all it is, messing with heads.

My head is wrecked now.

Well I can only go off what the system is telling me, the Admins have access to more data so they will make a decision on it
    P.S. I'm not appealing to KeithFC.
    I dislike this person and his knacker type.

But you have let yourself down badly here, personal abuse is something we take seriously and abusing a Mod in a DRP thread is something I presonally take very seriously

It says to me that you have no intention of taking this seriously so why should I waste my time with it

So regardless of the outcome of the Admin review you are now banned from the Rec category

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

OP is sitebanned.

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement