Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler and Children's Activity Classes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Just keeping notes here:

chostkdwexford is 45eur for a month, can be 2 classes a week or more if willing to travel. No need for uniform starting off. Can start mid way through the month and will be entitled to 4 weeks, 2 classes a week for 45eur. Membership fee and uniform can be looked into after initial 4 weeks.

Maldron swimming lessons, actually it's 40eur for 5 weeks, every sunday from 10:30 to 11:30, so 8eur for half an hour lesson, parent welcome to go in pool also and then after parents usually go for a coffee and kids can play in crèche.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭jingler

Hi Cormie,
    Have you seen the kid's gym in the Maldron? My daughter is 5 and goes to 45min sessions there. She loves it. €35 for 6 sessions. Not too sure if you have to be a member?

Thanks Jingler, what's actually in the gym? Not sure what a 5 year old would be doing in a gym? :D or is it swimming you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

There is ballet up towards DID electrical (the road opposite in the whitemill industrial estate). I can't remember the name - stepworks or something like that, but I can find out.

I have heard there are also childs drama classes (your 2 year old is possibly a bit too young).

Thanks Dinkie, all suggestions welcome :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭jingler

Thanks Jingler, what's actually in the gym? Not sure what a 5 year old would be doing in a gym? biggrin.gif or is it swimming you mean?

It's all the cardio machines in miniature - arc trainer, treadmill etc so they do a circuit and then an instructor does other exercises and stretches with them. We got a flyer through the door in August advertising it. Think they had a trial session offer at the time.
    My daughter does her swimming in Whites at the moment. Very happy with the teacher there.

Advertisement