Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good home for great pup

• 08-12-2011 11:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hello all.
    I've a smashing looking dropper pup for sale . One year old, both parents purebred ( father GSP , Mother Black Lab ) .
    She's mad for work but I don't have the time to give to her .
    Take Note --This pup will only go to a GOOD SHOOTING HOME !!!!!!!--

Drop me a message if you're genuinely interested and we'll get you sorted with a great shooting companion at a price that won't frighten anyone!:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 Amrgun

Whats the story with the rest of the litter? How many?
    Where in Galway are you?
    How much for the dog?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭Pat McGroin

Hi Armgun.

As regards the rest of the litter , I bred 13 last december and the rest went to good shooting homes all over the country . I still have both parents if you want to see them in action.

I'm about 40 mins from roscommon just off the main galway/roscommon road if you were interested in having a look at her .

As regards price , well I sold all the pups for between 120 - 150 Euro's , but being this close to christmas , I'd be willing to listen to an offer .But only from a genuine shooter!

thanks for looking

Any offers , may even consider a swap for something ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Hi Pat I've sent you a PM.

Photo as requested .
    This was taken a while back but you get the picture !

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 Amrgun

Do you have current picture of pup?

The pictures on the done deal ad were taken yesterday . The pup is the black bitch with the white fleck on her chest with the red lead on her. The other bitch is the mother .

Anyone out there for this pup ?
    Take her away for free if she's going to a shooting home .

Advertisement