Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with name of song!!!!!

Options
  • 12-12-2011 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi. Im Looking for help with a dance song that was released around 1997/98. It had an african sound to it and as far as i know african lyrics. It was a massive dance song at the time and was pretty high in the charts if not number 1. As far as i remember the video had guys and girls dressed as lions. Anyway im hopin someone can remember the name of the song as i need it for a project im working on.
    Also this song was used a lot on tv when the 2010 world cup was on in Africa. It also appeared a lot on those Dance compilation albums that were out at the time
    If i can get a few suggestions for the name of the song i can check it on youtube.
    Thanks a million
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement